Social Media Terms and Conditions
- The promoter is: Rose Communications Group Ltd (company no. 04468350) whose registered office is at [92-94 Stamford Hill, London, England, N16 6XS].
- The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 13 years or over except employees of [Rose Communications Group] and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organization or judging of the competition.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The organizer reserves the right to cancel or terminate the contest at any time without prior notice and without cause. In particular, the organizer may exercise this option if, for technical reasons (e.g. computer viruses, hardware /software vulnerabilities or errors) or legal reasons, a smooth and proper execution of the contest cannot be guaranteed. If such termination is due to the conduct of a entrant, the organizer may demand compensation from that person for any damages incurred.
- Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via [http://www.instagram.com/] Web & Mobile Apps.
- Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
- Closing date for entry will be [11:59 on Tuesday 1 December 2020]. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows: 1) Post a photo of your fridge with your Tomchei Shabbos fridge magnet calendar, sponsored by RCUK 2) Tag @rcuk_mobile 3) Include the hashtag #tagyourfridge 4) Your account must be publicly viewable for eligibility into this contest.