Terms and Conditions
- By entering the prize draws you are agreeing to these prize draw terms and conditions.
- The prize draws are being run by RCUK Ltd 92-94 Stamford Hill, London N16 6XS
Eligibility to enter
- The prize draws are open to all attendees of JTrade on 8 July 2019 apart from RCUK employees and their families.
- In entering the prize draws, you confirm that you are eligible to do so and eligible to claim any prize you may win.
- The prize draws are free to enter.
How to enter
- The prize draws open at 9.30 on 8 July and close 6.30 on 8 July. Late entries will not be accepted.
- To enter: prize draw 1 – leave your contact details or business card at our stand; prize draw 2 – go to one of our Social accounts on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn, like us and leave a comment on the AirPods/Buds posting; prize draw – this will be limited to winners of one of the two previous prize draws
- RCUK will not accept responsibility if contact details provided are incomplete or inaccurate; or for prize draw entries that are lost, mislaid, damaged or delayed in transit.
- The prizes will be as follows:
- Prize draw 1 – 9 individual prizes of £100 gift vouchers
- Prize draw 2 – 4 pairs of either Apple AirPods or Samsung Galaxy Buds
- Prize draw 3 – Holiday for 2 to the value of £1000
- RCUK’s use of particular brands as prizes does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement of such brands.
- The winners will be drawn at random.
- The prizes are non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternatives will be offered.
- We reserve the right to substitute prizes with another prize of equal or higher value if circumstances beyond our control make it necessary to do so.
- The decision of RCUK regarding any aspect of the prize draws is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
- Winners will be notified either during the 8 July or later by email.
- RCUK will attempt to contact winners by email up to two times. If contact is not made, we reserve the right to choose and notify a new winner.
Claiming the prize
- If a winner does not claim their prize within 14 days, they will lose their right to the prize.
- If the winner cannot be contacted or has not claimed their prize within the required time limit, RCUK reserves the right to choose and notify a new winner.
Data protection and publicity
- You consent to any personal information you provide in entering the prize draws being used by RCUK for the purposes of administering the prize draws.
- Winners agree to participate in any reasonable publicity related to the prize draws which may include the publication of their name and photograph in any media.
- All personal information shall be used in accordance with the RCUK’s Data Protection Policy, accessible here
- RCUK does not accept any liability for any damage, loss, injury or disappointment suffered by any entrants as a result of either participating in the prize draws or being selected for a prize, save that RCUK does not exclude its liability for death or personal injury as a result of its own negligence.
- RCUK reserves the right to cancel the prize draws or amend these terms and conditions at any time, without prior notice.
- The prize draws and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.