Join Our Team
WHO ARE WE? Rose Communications Group (RCG) was founded in 1999 by passionate communicator Maxi Rose and is now operating under 2 brands – RCUK and Alfonica. RCUK has evolved into a chain of modern, independent mobile phone showrooms, whilst Alfonica deals with integrated business telecoms solutions.
OUR CULTURE? We’re looking for candidates who are mission-driven, people-centric, and above all else, looking for a deeper meaning in their work. We are proud to hire talented individuals from all walks of life, as well as individuals from local communities around our showrooms and offices. While our company has been growing for 20 years, we have tight-knit teams. RCUK has a family nature and an entrepreneurial spirit.
BENEFITS? AT RCUK, you will be able to grow your career in a multitude of ways. As we expand, you’ll have options to work grow with us! At RCUK you will be working at a company you can be proud of, we have a corporate and social responsibility programme which sees us raise lots of money for great charities!
When we’re looking for people to join the team, we will list our available roles below. If there are no roles listed below that are suitable to you but you are excited as we are about RCUK and you want to help grow our telecommunications company from strength to strength, then please email your CV to email@example.com and we will keep your details on file.
Location: Manchester M7
Hours: Monday – Friday 9:30 AM – 6:00 PM
Contractual Status: Full Time, permanent
As Marketing Executive, you will work closely with the Graphic Designer on a wide variety of marketing activities for RCG’s consumer brand, RCUK. You will also have the opportunity to work on larger projects for RCG’s business telecoms brand, Alfonica. You will report to the Head of Marketing.
- Execute marketing campaign activities in an organised manner, ensuring all deadlines are met
- Report on marketing campaign results and take ownership of ROI
- Provide a clear and detailed brief to the Graphic Designer for all activities
- Develop and deliver RCUK’s content strategy, working directly with the Head of Marketing and our external SEO and PR agencies
- Produce creative content (online and for print) including adverts, PDFs, emails, brochures, blog posts, banners and landing pages
- Lead on RCUK website development, working with an external developer
- Execute activities for our “Deal of the Month” offer and other ad hoc promotions – activities include print adverts, blogs, e-shots, banners, in store posters and digital screens
- Co-ordinate activities working with the Digital & Social Media Executive
- Develop relationships with key stakeholders, both internal and external
- Manage all BAU tasks for RCUK including billing ads, email signatures and digital screen displays
- Ownership of the company’s regular staff newsletter, Rose Monthly
- Support the Head of Marketing in delivering agreed activities
Required Skills and Abilities
- Minimum of 3 years previous experience in a marketing role
- Experience in B2C marketing is preferable but not essential
- Experience in the telecoms industry is preferable but not essential
- Strong command of the full marketing mix, both traditional and digital
- Must be able to prioritise workload effectively and work under pressure
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent copywriting skills and attention to detail are essential
- Stakeholder management skills – working with colleagues, partners and external agencies