Join Our Team
WHO ARE WE? Rose Communications Group (RCG) was founded in 1999 by passionate communicator Maxi Rose and is now operating under 2 brands – RCUK and Alfonica. RCUK has evolved into a chain of modern, independent mobile phone showrooms, whilst Alfonica deals with integrated business telecoms solutions.
OUR CULTURE? We’re looking for candidates who are mission-driven, people-centric, and above all else, looking for a deeper meaning in their work. We are proud to hire talented individuals from all walks of life, as well as individuals from local communities around our showrooms and offices. While our company has been growing for 20 years, we have tight-knit teams. RCUK has a family nature and an entrepreneurial spirit.
BENEFITS? AT RCUK, you will be able to grow your career in a multitude of ways. As we expand, you’ll have options to work grow with us! At RCUK you will be working at a company you can be proud of, we have a corporate and social responsibility programme which sees us raise lots of money for great charities!
When we’re looking for people to join the team, we will list our available roles below. If there are no roles listed below that are suitable to you but you are excited as we are about RCUK and you want to help grow our telecommunications company from strength to strength, then please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will keep your details on file.
Location: 2A Highfield Avenue, London NW11 9ET
Hours: Monday – Friday 9:30 AM – 6:00 PM
Contractual Status: Full Time, 3-6 Months Project (Potential of permanent position for right candidate)
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an enthusiastic Telesales Representative to join our busy team.
You will receive formal training and on-the-job training where appropriate, to ensure you are up-skilled as technology develops along with E-learning to help or refresh skills online. This will be a full-time role and you will be reporting into the Head of Mobile.
Alfonica is an Ofcom registered expanding telecoms company, aiming to always be at the forefront of the industry. Alfonica has trade agreements with all the major UK networks and carriers across a full range of products and services. At Alfonica we have worked hard to build our products and services portfolio to ensure we are able to cater to our clients’ individual and business telecoms requirements. This role is based at Alfonica’s London NW Office and is a desk-based role.
As a Telesales Executive, your role will include:
- Contact potential or existing customers to inform them about a product or service using scripts
- Answer questions about products or the company
- Ask questions to understand customer requirements and close sales
- Direct prospects to the field sales team when needed
- Enter and update customer information in the database
- Take and process orders in an accurate manner
- Handle grievances to preserve the company’s reputation
- Go the “extra mile” to meet sales quota and facilitate future sales
- Keep records of calls and sales and note useful information
Required Skills and Abilities:
- Proven experience as telesales representative or other sales/customer service role
- Proven track record of successfully meeting sales quota preferably over the phone
- Good knowledge of relevant computer programs (e.g., CRM software) and telephone systems
- Ability to learn about products and services and describe/explain them to prospects
- Excellent knowledge of English
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Cool-tempered and able to handle rejection
- Outstanding negotiation skills with the ability to resolve issues and address complaints