Join Our Team
WHO ARE WE? Rose Communications Group (RCG) was founded in 1999 by passionate communicator Maxi Rose and is now operating under 2 brands – RCUK and Alfonica. RCUK has evolved into a chain of modern, independent mobile phone showrooms, whilst Alfonica deals with integrated business telecoms solutions.
OUR CULTURE? We’re looking for candidates who are mission-driven, people-centric, and above all else, looking for a deeper meaning in their work. We are proud to hire talented individuals from all walks of life, as well as individuals from local communities around our showrooms and offices. While our company has been growing for 20 years, we have tight-knit teams. RCUK has a family nature and an entrepreneurial spirit.
BENEFITS? AT RCUK, you will be able to grow your career in a multitude of ways. As we expand, you’ll have options to work grow with us! At RCUK you will be working at a company you can be proud of, we have a corporate and social responsibility programme which sees us raise lots of money for great charities!
When we’re looking for people to join the team, we will list our available roles below. If there are no roles listed below that are suitable to you but you are excited as we are about RCUK and you want to help grow our telecommunications company from strength to strength, then please email your CV to email@example.com and we will keep your details on file.
Retail Sales Executive
Location: London N16 or London NW11
Hours: Monday – Friday 9:30 AM – 6:00 PM
Contractual Status: Full Time, permanent
RCUK is looking to recruit a retail executive to join our growing team. Are you a confident communicator with great customer service skills? Do you thrive under pressure in a fast-paced retail environment? Do you pride yourself on your product knowledge?
- Welcome customers into the branch by greeting them and offering them assistance
- Establish customer requirements by asking them questions and assessing their needs
- Advise customers by providing additional information on products or services in branch, by email or by telephone
- Help customers make selections by building customer confidence; offering suggestions and cross sell products and services
- Remain knowledgeable on products and services offered
- Maintain a presentable retail work environment and professional space, ensuring that stock is kept locked away where appropriate
- Be polite and provide excellent customer service at all times
- “Go the extra mile” to drive sales